Blackbaud

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Charleston, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview Details – Blackbaud posted a position for an internal audit summer intern on my college campus's career services website. I submitted my resume through that website. About 2 weeks after submitting my resume, I received an email from HR asking to participate in an online interview recorded via a webcam. I would be given an interview question, and then I would have 2 minutes to record my response. A few days after completing the online interview, I received another email from HR inquiring about a phone interview with one of the auditors at Blackbaud. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, and it was very laid back - no behavioral questions, no case studies, just a conversation about the experience I would be receiving as an intern. A week later, I had another interview with the Director of Internal Audit, and the very next day, I received an offer.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary.

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Blackbaud in November 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a general behavioral interview and resume review. The second involved questions related to specific Blackbaud products.

Interview Question – Tell me about your abroad experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Blackbaud? Contribute to the Community!