Blackbaud Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Blackbaud posted a position for an internal audit summer intern on my college campus's career services website. I submitted my resume through that website. About 2 weeks after submitting my resume, I received an email from HR asking to participate in an online interview recorded via a webcam. I would be given an interview question, and then I would have 2 minutes to record my response. A few days after completing the online interview, I received another email from HR inquiring about a phone interview with one of the auditors at Blackbaud. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, and it was very laid back - no behavioral questions, no case studies, just a conversation about the experience I would be receiving as an intern. A week later, I had another interview with the Director of Internal Audit, and the very next day, I received an offer.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud in November 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a general behavioral interview and resume review. The second involved questions related to specific Blackbaud products.

Interview Questions