Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackbaud
- Customer Support Analyst (25)
- Software Engineer (14)
- Account Executive (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Software Engineer Intern (4)
- Sales (3)
- Software Engineer I (3)
- Web Developer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Solutions Consultant (2)
- Entry Level Consultant (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Account Development Representative (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Human Resources Director (1)
- Interaction Designer II (1)
- Entry-Level Consultant (1)
- A/R Collections Representative (1)
- Enterprise Solution Specialist (1)
- Change Management Manager (1)
- Account Development Representative (Entry Level) (1)
- Interactive Designer II (1)
- User Experience Designer I (1)
- Customer Retention Manager (1)
- Market Research Analyst Intern (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC).
Blackbaud posted a position for an internal audit summer intern on my college campus's career services website. I submitted my resume through that website. About 2 weeks after submitting my resume, I received an email from HR asking to participate in an online interview recorded via a webcam. I would be given an interview question, and then I would have 2 minutes to record my response. A few days after completing the online interview, I received another email from HR inquiring about a phone interview with one of the auditors at Blackbaud. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, and it was very laid back - no behavioral questions, no case studies, just a conversation about the experience I would be receiving as an intern. A week later, I had another interview with the Director of Internal Audit, and the very next day, I received an offer.
I was able to negotiate salary.
Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud
Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Blackbaud in November 2010.
The first interview was a general behavioral interview and resume review. The second involved questions related to specific Blackbaud products.
- Tell me about your abroad experience. Answer Question