Blackbaud Sales Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Blackbaud in December 2014.

Interview

A few days after submitting my resume I received an email with a private link, asking me to take a 40-minute assessment. This included an IQ test and personality test (I suppose I can't speak for the personality text, but I know I my IQ is sufficient to warrant being moved onto the next stage). For putting that time in, I figured an interview was imminent. Two weeks later I received an email saying my application was no longer being considered. I felt this was an abuse of my time to request a 40-minute assessment prior to any personal interaction or interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blackbaud (Broomfield, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Via a web recruiting organization called Jobvite. The original posting on the company site was for a remote position. It was clear from the start that the HR Rep didn't want to spend to much time with me. I believe that because I have been in the role for 16 years at one company, they see me as too old to change industries. So, the HR rep led with, 'you need to move for this position', then went to 'we only promote from within to senior sales roles', and ended with 'we only hire managers from within'. I am not bothered by this since they are clearly not ready to catch up to market expectations on software, e.g. cloud services are lacking.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: How do you feel about selling to non-profits.   1 Answer
    • Will you move to NY or Austin?   1 Answer
    • What do you want to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview would have been more effective if done in person.

Interview Questions