Blackbaud

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Interview

Charleston, SC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Blackbaud in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by someone in HR and the person leaving the position. I thought the interview went very well but was not called back for a second interview after being asked in an email to fill out the background paperwork "before my second interview." Go figure. I know I don't have a record or anything so I never knew the reason behind the change. I came from a government background so I know my background is clean! I was asked to come up with a series of emails to send to various employees asking for their help. I guess anything beats the 3 hour test they used to ask people to do.

Interview Question – How do you handle working with difficult people?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackbaud

Worked for Blackbaud? Contribute to the Community!

Blackbaud Videos

Blackbaud – Why Work for Us?

30 years of unparalleled expertise for nonprofits For the past 30 years, we have been developing software and services for nonprofits. It’s a great market to work in, and we are immensely proud that our expertise is… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blackbaud Software Development interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blackbaud employees and interview candidates.