Blackboard Product Manager Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackboard.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with HR that lasted about 30 minutes. A couple of weeks later had a longer phone screening with the hiring manager that was a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview questions and mostly wanted to get more information about my background. A few questions about working with virtual teams.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackboard

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackboard (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Good experience. Only few Qs about your past experiences. They are more focus about your personaility (if you are kind, if you can get a long with poeple and if you can Go and figure out things when assigned a project)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negociation. Take the offer as it or leave it.