Blackboard

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Blackboard.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screening with HR that lasted about 30 minutes. A couple of weeks later had a longer phone screening with the hiring manager that was a little over an hour.

Interview Question – Very standard interview questions and mostly wanted to get more information about my background. A few questions about working with virtual teams.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Blackboard in March 2012.

Interview Details – Good experience. Only few Qs about your past experiences. They are more focus about your personaility (if you are kind, if you can get a long with poeple and if you can Go and figure out things when assigned a project)

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation. Take the offer as it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackboard

Worked for Blackboard? Contribute to the Community!

Blackboard Videos

Blackboard – Why Work for Us?

We are here to reimagine education. We're shaping the future of education with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and advance new models of learning. Every day we're inspiring people to find new ways to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blackboard Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blackboard employees and interview candidates.