Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackboard
- Regional Sales Manager (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Sales (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Solutions Engineer (2)
- Service Delivery Manager (1)
- Director, Product Marketing (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Escalation Manager (1)
- Customer Success Manager (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Partnership Manager (1)
- Administration (1)
- Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Contracts Manager (1)
- Java Engineer (1)
- Client Support (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Internal Communications Manager (1)
- Tech Support (1)
- Digital Marketing Associate (1)
- Level II Support (1)
- Enigineering (1)
- Client Support Engineer (1)
- Product Manager Or Related (1)
Product Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackboard.
Had an initial phone screening with HR that lasted about 30 minutes. A couple of weeks later had a longer phone screening with the hiring manager that was a little over an hour.
- Very standard interview questions and mostly wanted to get more information about my background. A few questions about working with virtual teams. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Blackboard
Product Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackboard (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.
Good experience. Only few Qs about your past experiences. They are more focus about your personaility (if you are kind, if you can get a long with poeple and if you can Go and figure out things when assigned a project)
- N/A Answer Question
No negociation. Take the offer as it or leave it.
Product Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackboard in June 2011.
The interview process was thorough. I first did phone interviews with the recuiter then the hiring manager. Once onsite, I spent 4 hours in 1:1 interviews with members of the senior leadership team. The questions were engaging and were what I anticipated for the position I was applying for.
Fair. The recruiting representative provided a fair and balanced approach to the negotiation.