Blackboard Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Blackboard in July 2010.

(This is for their mobile division in San Francisco) Got the interview from their recruiter. Went into their HQ for a 2-hour interview meeting 3 people. Chatted with manager for 30 minutes. Just talk about what I have done and the people they are looking for. 2nd person is a web engineer. Asked me a few technical questions and I answered correctly for most. 3rd person is a client manager. Chatted about the role and had opportunity to ask her about different aspects of the role. Lastly I was given 3 questions basically asking me to draft 3 emails to different client situations.

I was feeling very confident after the interview. However the recruiter called me the next day saying they feel I don't have enough communication skills for the post.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between 'include' and 'require' in OO PHP?   View Answer

Worked for Blackboard? Contribute to the Community!