Blackfoot School District Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackfoot School District

Paraeducator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackfoot, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackfoot School District (Blackfoot, ID) in August 2011.

Interview

It took less than five minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell us five things you need to improve on   1 Answer

Negotiation

Comp time

Science Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackfoot School District (Blackfoot, ID) in May 2009.

Interview

Position advertised on website. On-line application process. Panel interview consisted of 5 teachers and administrators. Advised early in meeting that they had only allowed 20 minutes per interview, they would take turns asking standard questions and that if I had any questions for the panel I was welcome to call back at a later time to ask those questions! OUCH! I did see a list of candidates scheduled to be interviewed and it was very long which tells me they did not screen applications well, if at all, prior to interviewing. What a waste.

Interview Questions

• How important is it to be friends with your fellow teachers?   1 Answer
    • Is it important to you to be friends with your students?   3 Answers