Blackfoot School District

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackfoot School District

Paraeducator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackfoot, ID

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Blackfoot School District in August 2011.

It took less than five minutes

Interview Questions
    • Tell us five things you need to improve on   View Answer
    Comp time

Science Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackfoot, ID

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Blackfoot School District in May 2009.

Position advertised on website. On-line application process. Panel interview consisted of 5 teachers and administrators. Advised early in meeting that they had only allowed 20 minutes per interview, they would take turns asking standard questions and that if I had any questions for the panel I was welcome to call back at a later time to ask those questions! OUCH! I did see a list of candidates scheduled to be interviewed and it was very long which tells me they did not screen applications well, if at all, prior to interviewing. What a waste.

Interview Questions
    • How important is it to be friends with your fellow teachers?   View Answer
    • Is it important to you to be friends with your students?   View Answers (3)