Blackhawk Network

Very Easy Interview

Part Time Merchandisers Interview

Part Time Merchandisers
Bridgeport, CT

I applied online - interviewed at Blackhawk Network in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by Skype. And was called a week later with an offer. The women that interviewed me was very pleasurable, however I though she was so impressed. That she would have made an offer right then. But it did take around a week till she called me.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation with this company.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Part Time Merchandiser
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Blackhawk Network in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR, they found my information on Linked In. Phone interview with HR. I was contacted by the District Manager for a phone interview. I then had an in person interview with Area Supervisor in Long Beach. I was contacted later that day with an offer.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation not necessary.

Senior Fraud Analyst Interview

Senior Fraud Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Blackhawk Network in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very simple and ended in 45 mins.I was greet very nicely,office setup was good . I felt little miscommunication between interviewers about the hiring process.I left the room with a very positive note.

Interview Question – No question was difficult,basic questions related to job profile. And then general information was shared with me about the company   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Contractor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blackhawk Network.

Interview Details – The interview process was very easy, it consisted of one phone call and one in person interview. I started my position two weeks later.

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Senior Technical Support Engineer
Pleasanton, CA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Blackhawk Network in July 2010.

Interview Details – At the time of the interview, the HR department was still undergoing process development but despite that, the process was rather smooth albeit lengthy.
I went through two rounds of interviews. The first with the team and the second with the director.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. All were mostly standard.
A great personality will get you through many times.
  Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Blackhawk Network.

Interview Details – Process entailed two rounds of interviews that lasted about 2 hours each day.

Interview Question – Do you consider yourself successful?   View Answer

Vice President Product Development Interview

Vice President Product Development

Interviewed at Blackhawk Network

Interview Details – Process was very thorough. Senior and front line staff were a part of the process and the team worked together to get good insights and share a lot about the company and position. Everyone was ver upfront about the good and challenging things of the position.

Background and reference checks were detailed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Blackhawk Network

Interview Details – HR interview. Job responsibilities require specific skills (eg. Advanced Excel, Acess ) which I don't have. No onsite.

Interview Question – Do you have advanced Excel skill   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Blackhawk Network.

Interview Details – 3 rounds

Interview Question – Technical Questions   Answer Question

Director of IT Infrastructure Interview

Director of IT Infrastructure
Pleasanton, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blackhawk Network in January 2012.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews, first was with the CIO and his directs. Second was with the people who would be the direct reports of the role being hired. Overall, good experience. The team genuinely wants to change the culture of IT, and make it into a high performing organization. The recruiter assigned to me, Ernesto, was awesome and kept me informed at every step of the process.

Worked for Blackhawk Network? Contribute to the Community!