Blackmon Mooring

Very Easy Interview

Dispatcher Interview

Dispatcher
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Blackmon Mooring in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, received an e-mail to schedule an interview. Interview manager was very accommodating in scheduling, and it was very easy to decide on a date and time. The interview itself was very casual, and both interviewers were personable and conversational. It felt like a conversation rather an interview.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work in a solitary, confined and noisy environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. They explained the pay and benefits.

Cleaner Interview

Cleaner

Interviewed at Blackmon Mooring

Interview Details – Told me he would hire me without even talking to me

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Amarillo, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blackmon Mooring in May 2011.

Interview Details – Although I was friends with the general manager, there was a 3-4 step process in getting hired. First, I had a two hour interview with the General Manager where we discussed my background, the company history, and good deal of detail about the position itself. Second, I had a 1 hour interview with the Sales Manager where we covered some of the same things as above but covered more on the expectations of the job. Lastly, I met with the other Project Coordinator where I was asked some generic interview questions. The questions were not tuff and the last interview was pretty short. I was up against 3-4 other people for the position and overall the interviewing process was pretty laid back.

Interview Question – What is the one thing that motivates you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is a draw on commission position so there are no negotiations.

Worked for Blackmon Mooring? Contribute to the Community!