Blackmon Mooring

Blackmon Mooring Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blackmon Mooring

Cleaner Interview

Told me he would hire me without even talking to me

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blackmon Mooring in September 2013.

I applied online, received an e-mail to schedule an interview. Interview manager was very accommodating in scheduling, and it was very easy to decide on a date and time. The interview itself was very casual, and both interviewers were personable and conversational. It felt like a conversation rather an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work in a solitary, confined and noisy environment?   Answer Question
    There was none. They explained the pay and benefits.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackmon Mooring in May 2011.

Although I was friends with the general manager, there was a 3-4 step process in getting hired. First, I had a two hour interview with the General Manager where we discussed my background, the company history, and good deal of detail about the position itself. Second, I had a 1 hour interview with the Sales Manager where we covered some of the same things as above but covered more on the expectations of the job. Lastly, I met with the other Project Coordinator where I was asked some generic interview questions. The questions were not tuff and the last interview was pretty short. I was up against 3-4 other people for the position and overall the interviewing process was pretty laid back.

Interview Questions
    It is a draw on commission position so there are no negotiations.