Blackmore Partners Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.2

M&A Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Blackmore Partners.

phone screen interview, and then either skype or on site interview. It depends on how far you live from the company. Phone interview they asked to walk through resume. skype or onsite interview, you will meet with one person from the team and the general manager. Mainly will ask you questions based on your resume, and questions related to M&A, since I took an M&A class before, I had some idea of their business.

Interview Questions
    • why are you interested in M&A? What do you think the difference between working at Blackmore Partner and an investment banking?   Answer Question

M&A Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Apply on school career center and got email to set up a Skype interview. Two persons interviewed me at the same time. Their wifi signal is really bad and it is very hard for me to hear clearly what they said and can not see what they looks like.

Interview Questions
    • Ask me the weakness and how to conquer it during the work   Answer Question

It is unpaid for 6 months. And should bring the my own pc to the office

M&A Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Was called over the phone, they scheduled me for a skype interview. But anyone that's ever worked there knows that the internet connection there is TERRIBLE. So with that said, the skype interview wasn't very successful, so a phone screen was used. I was given an offer soon thereafter.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions, and also letting you know that the position is unpaid. There really isn't too much to prepare for. An unpaid internship at a company such as this one with as low potential to translate to gainful employment at Blackmore, or any other firm for that matter, shouldn't be given much preparation time.   Answer Question
    You want to work for free or not... Take it or leave it...

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Took about a week and a half. I submitted my resume through an online job site. The next day I was emailed a survey to fill out which had about 10 questions relating to what skills I would bring to the company. Next I was contacted for a Skype interview which lasted about 30 minutes. I received a phone call the same day with an offer. Very quick and efficient hiring process but was given a two day limit to accept the unpaid offer.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard. Asked me to go through my resume and why I was interested in Blackmore Partners and why marketing.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackmore Partners.

I applied online, and I received a phone call from the HR team asking me if was still interested in the position and willing to have a skype interview. I said yes, and I got an email confirmation with the date and time we arranged for the Skype interview. There were two other HR interns interviewed me via Skype. They were nice, and asked basic questions like going through my resume and why do I want to do an unpaid internship, and my career plan in the future. It last about 20 min, and a couple days later I got a phone call from the manager for the second interview, asked me if I was able to start right away,and offered me the offer.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Blackmore Partners in February 2014.

They interview you on skype and the interviewers are also interns. The interview was brief and they only asked me about my work experience and what I know about the firm. There were two interviewers, I don't know why. It didn't seem like they had different roles/purposes. People also walked in at the back of their screen during my interview.

M&A Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Blackmore Partners in January 2014.

They are hiring interns from time to time and they don't keep them once the internship is over.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think this position would help you with your future career.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interviewees were interns at Blackmore Partners and they were not tough.
    Behavioral questions based.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing much. Prepare your story based on your resume is enough.   Answer Question

The firm haven't closed a deal for a long time...

Analyst Interview

i applied online and then they asked you to fill out a survey, which includes some behaviorial questions as well as essay questions. then they arranged a Skype interview

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Blackmore Partners.

First, they send you an email with questionnaire that you have to fill out. It consists of fit questions and essay questions which you have to read an article and write about it. After you've done all this, they will contact you for further information.