Blackmore Partners

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview Details – I applied online, and I received a phone call from the HR team asking me if was still interested in the position and willing to have a skype interview. I said yes, and I got an email confirmation with the date and time we arranged for the Skype interview. There were two other HR interns interviewed me via Skype. They were nice, and asked basic questions like going through my resume and why do I want to do an unpaid internship, and my career plan in the future. It last about 20 min, and a couple days later I got a phone call from the manager for the second interview, asked me if I was able to start right away,and offered me the offer.

Interview Question – No, mostly basic questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Blackmore Partners in February 2014.

Interview Details – They interview you on skype and the interviewers are also interns. The interview was brief and they only asked me about my work experience and what I know about the firm. There were two interviewers, I don't know why. It didn't seem like they had different roles/purposes. People also walked in at the back of their screen during my interview.

M&A Intern Interview

M&A Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Blackmore Partners in January 2014.

Interview Details – They are hiring interns from time to time and they don't keep them once the internship is over.

Interview Question – Why do you think this position would help you with your future career.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview Details – Interviewees were interns at Blackmore Partners and they were not tough.
Behavioral questions based.

Interview Question – Nothing much. Prepare your story based on your resume is enough.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The firm haven't closed a deal for a long time...

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Blackmore Partners

Interview Details – i applied online and then they asked you to fill out a survey, which includes some behaviorial questions as well as essay questions. then they arranged a Skype interview

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Blackmore Partners.

Interview Details – First, they send you an email with questionnaire that you have to fill out. It consists of fit questions and essay questions which you have to read an article and write about it. After you've done all this, they will contact you for further information.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, regular fit questions   Answer Question

M&A Analyst Interview

M&A Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Blackmore Partners in September 2012.

Interview Details – refer by friends, most of them are behavior question, why this company, what you want to get out off this internship, etc.

Negotiation Details – come to the next on board day

Analyst Intern Interview

Analyst Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Blackmore Partners in February 2013.

Interview Details – one telephone interview, one F2F or Skype interview. First telephone interview was more administrative, asking about availability and described daily tasks to candidate. Second interview consisted of two interviewers. Interviewers asked about why you want to be in the industry, what can you bring to the firm, how do you deal with a very difficult boss, what are your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a very difficult and controlling boss   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blackmore Partners in October 2012.

Interview Details – There is only one round interview, which is conducted through skype. Mostly behavior interview such as strength and weakness, what do you want to learn from this internship, and etc.

Interview Question – How do you calculate EBITDA   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No base salary

Worked for Blackmore Partners? Contribute to the Community!