Blacks Photography

Blacks Photography Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blacks Photography

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Blacks Photography.

The process was simple, I had an initial interview for Store Manager but the regional manager found that it had already been filled and directed me, instead, to the Assistant Manager position at a separate location. I was then interviewed by the Store Manager of the new location and when the interview ended I filled out documents that allowed them to do a background check through a third-party. The background check took about 3 weeks for me, so do not get impatient. In total from the first interview to the day I heard the good news, the time it took totalled about a month.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blacks Photography.

1 phone interview & 1 personal interview

Sales Associate Interview

Got called in for an interview within a few days and the manager read from a standard sheet of interview questions that he clearly had not even read before the interview. I informed him that I had experience with cameras being an amateur photographer myself, but he did not seem to care whatsoever and was more concerned with whether I could sell cell phones and plans.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, most of the questions were about cell phones.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blacks Photography.

Sat me down out side of store and just asked general questions. Was not hard. Just act like you are interested and you will get it.

took a week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Blacks Photography in September 2009.

Basic Interview. Few questions from employer to see how you would react in what situation, creative thinking, problem solving and such... few questions about your resume... it was more formality then necessity imo.

Interview Questions
    • Explain one difficult situation on your previous job and how you managed to overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in New Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Blacks Photography in March 2009.

Good. Need a background in Photography and Phones. If you show the effort and dedication you can be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Show me how you would sell me your phone on its features and benefits   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Blacks Photography in March 2009.

Easy. Apply online and instore. Just tell them you love cell phones & adding items to every sale & bing! congrats you got the job!

negotiate pay if possible!