Blackstone Consulting

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Blackstone Consulting in February 2012.

When I made the interview the following week the process was quite easy. After coming into their office I was asked to fill out a form and then I went on my 30 minute interview. The interviewer was someone who had experience similar to mine which, in my opinion, was none. He was very honest about the work culture and asked me simple questions. He said that the company was new and was in the process of expanding into Colorado Springs, St. Louis, and Pittsburgh. They are currently working with Qwest and Century Link regarding fiber optics. When he said Blackstone focused more on work ethic rather than experience I felt confident about moving onto the second interview. Unfortunately, I did not get the job. If you are someone who only has retail experience then don't bother trying to apply for this. They want sales experience!

Interview Questions