Blackstone Technology Group

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group.

The interview process was pretty laid back. They gave me a piece of paper with a few questions and 30 minutes to finish it. They asked me about myself and went through my resume. The entire process was around an hour long.

Software Engineer Interview

It started with the campus interview. The interview starts with a simple question as parsing the string and gradually evolves to harder questions. You have 45 mins to answer the question then 15 min to talk with the interviewer about previous experiences, mostly i think might be behavior questions.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group.

I was referred by an employee. I met the district manager, had an interview with the client and was offered the job. The process was much the same as other technology staff providers.

Open

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group.

It was a very straight forward non-complicated process. I was interested in them, they were interested in me and the process moved along quickly. It was a great experience. Phone Interview, Onsite interview, hire.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group in February 2014.

Resume submitted through college recruiting system, where the company asked for a resume, cover letter and an unofficial transcript. I was invited to the on-campus interview and had 2 hour-long interviews with two senior executives per interview. Questions were mostly FIT-based: Walk us through your resume, Why BTG? Are you a good team player? Your extracurricular involvements

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about the corporate culture (office environment) of your former workplace.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group in August 2013.

It is pretty easy, applied online and then received an email from the hiring manager asking to schedule a phone screen. The phone screen with the hiring manager was very pleasant, then I was schedule for a tech interview on the phone. The one hour tech interview went great as well.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group.

Recruiter reached out to me. Had a basic phone screening. Set up a 30 minute technical phone interview with him for the next week. After passing that, a face-to-face meeting with the CEO. This was about 10 minutes. There was one more phone conversation with department manager. decision made the next day. From first interaction to decision was 2 weeks time.

N/A

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group in June 2012.

HR phone interview, Project manager phone interview, Higher manager phone interview, Onsite interview. They like to ask a lot of questions about your previous working experience and projects. They would also ask some behavior questions.

Interview Questions

I don't see my future there

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group in February 2012.

Very professional. Staff was ready to meet at the agreed upon time and the recruiter was very helpful in laying out the benefits package. I meet with varying levels of staff from project members to program managers. The message was consistent across all of the individuals I meet with. Still going through the interview process and the recruiter has been very good in staying in touch and letting me know where things stand.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will adapt to a smaller company   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Blackstone Technology Group in September 2009.

Responded to Craigslist ad > contacted next day > attended hiring open house 3 days later > interviewed by prime contractors team leads asking technical IT questions > offered position same day > dissappointed benefits not provided by BTG on this contract. In hindsight this process was a cattle call to add more bodies to work site in order to meet the prime's headcount contract obligation.

Interview Questions
    Received in bump in pay after recruiter placed in a higher paying position (job title).