Blast Radius

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Blast Radius in December 2009.

Interview Details – Very rushed hiring process orchestrated by an external recruiter.

Interview Question – Can you start tomorrow?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate very little.

Very Easy Interview

Interface Developer Interview

Interface Developer
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Blast Radius in August 2009.

Interview Details – Senior Interface Developer and Technical Experience Director interviewed me with questions about my experience, what I've done on projects, as well as, any open source contributions. They were very personable, professional, and absolutely wonderful to talk to. They pretty much got me hooked into making Blast Radius my new home.

There weren't too many technical questions, just very basic things like explaining box model, event delegation, performance tuning, software tooling, debugging web applications, as well as, mobile web application development.

Interview Question – How would you leverage HTML5 Local Storage?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as my previous salary was half of what Blast Radius offered me. I would suggest counter-offering and then providing them with an explanation of your experience with a focus on software estimation, relationship building, risk assessment, technical architecture, as well as, leadership capabilities.

Developer Interview

Developer
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Blast Radius in September 2008.

Interview Details – It went very smoothly. Blast Radius worked very promptly moving from one step of the recruitment process to another, while keeping me informed of what is going on.

Interview Questions

Worked for Blast Radius? Contribute to the Community!