Blast Radius Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

2.0

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Blast Radius (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2009.

Interview

Very rushed hiring process orchestrated by an external recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate very little.

Interface Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blast Radius (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

Senior Interface Developer and Technical Experience Director interviewed me with questions about my experience, what I've done on projects, as well as, any open source contributions. They were very personable, professional, and absolutely wonderful to talk to. They pretty much got me hooked into making Blast Radius my new home.

There weren't too many technical questions, just very basic things like explaining box model, event delegation, performance tuning, software tooling, debugging web applications, as well as, mobile web application development.

Interview Questions

• How would you leverage HTML5 Local Storage?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as my previous salary was half of what Blast Radius offered me. I would suggest counter-offering and then providing them with an explanation of your experience with a focus on software estimation, relationship building, risk assessment, technical architecture, as well as, leadership capabilities.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blast Radius (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2008.

Interview

It went very smoothly. Blast Radius worked very promptly moving from one step of the recruitment process to another, while keeping me informed of what is going on.

Interview Questions

• What do they mean by the internet is "Stateless"   Answer Question
    • What do you think of theming engines VS pure CSS and HTML? Good or bad?   Answer Question