Blendtec

Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.3

Commercial Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blendtec in December 2014.

Just one interview with two leads. The interview questions were not too difficult. An HR rep was there as well as the director of the sales position.
    I got a job offer that same day ( hours after the interview).

I was able to negotiate $2.00 more than they offered

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blendtec in March 2013.

Had two interviews. All good, nice people and very appropriate questions. I applied on line and received a call for after a few days. I went for two interviews and I really liked the company.

Interview Questions
    A couple of calls. Very smooth really.

Production Worker Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Blendtec in February 2012.

Simple interview. Most questions were asked by the hiring manager. The HR lady was tough. She asked a lot of questions. She definitely tried to dig deep. I think she was after "why" I wanted the job and if my intentions were to stay for a long time.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions were awkward questions asked about my family. I don't like to share personal information about my family.   Answer Question
    Negotations did not take place. But my friend was able to negotiate a dollar more an hour because he has years of experience on the machine.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blendtec.

The hiring process was very positive and more like an open discussion. Of course there were plenty of challenging questions that tested my speaking and communication skills. Over all I felt as if they were looking for the right personality fit. This went right along with the great culture that you feel walking in to the Blendtec.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to address an issue with a co-worker or supervisor.   Answer Question