Blendtec Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blendtec

Retail Sales Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Blendtec.

I was contacted by HR after a relative referred me. I had applied for multiple positions but never got a response until my relative referred me. Someone from HR called me and scheduled the interview. The interview was odd. It felt unorganized. Maybe that is a tactic they use. But the interviewers did not seem to be on the same page.

Interview Questions
    • They asked for a lot of examples. To be prepared for the interview be ready to share examples of how you were successful in your last positions by overcoming obstacles such as multiple tasks, difficult co-workers, impossible deadlines.   Answer Question

I asked around about the company. I heard about the constant restructuring and decided I wanted something more stable.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blendtec.

The hiring process was very positive and more like an open discussion. Of course there were plenty of challenging questions that tested my speaking and communication skills. Over all I felt as if they were looking for the right personality fit. This went right along with the great culture that you feel walking in to the Blendtec.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to address an issue with a co-worker or supervisor.   Answer Question