Bleu Marketing Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bleu Marketing Solutions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PPC Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bleu Marketing Solutions.

Showed up a few minutes early but ended up waiting a few minutes for the interview. The man I interviewed with seemed distracted and completely unfamiliar with who I was. Interview lasted maybe 15 minutes. Basically, asked about my bast experience, said he was just starting the interview process and they didn't expect to fill it for a couple of months. Gave me his card and never responded to my follow up email.

A complete waste of my time and money (parking/toll/gas).

Interview Questions
    • None. It was the shortest interview I've ever experienced and I was just asked about my past experience and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bleu Marketing Solutions in October 2009.

Had phone interview, then had to travel to their location twice. First 1 on 1 interview was very short, second group interview was a few hours long.

Interview Questions