Bleu Marketing Solutions

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PPC Account Manager Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bleu Marketing Solutions.

Interview Details – Showed up a few minutes early but ended up waiting a few minutes for the interview. The man I interviewed with seemed distracted and completely unfamiliar with who I was. Interview lasted maybe 15 minutes. Basically, asked about my bast experience, said he was just starting the interview process and they didn't expect to fill it for a couple of months. Gave me his card and never responded to my follow up email.

A complete waste of my time and money (parking/toll/gas).

Interview Question – None. It was the shortest interview I've ever experienced and I was just asked about my past experience and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Designer Interview

San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bleu Marketing Solutions in October 2009.

Interview Details – Had phone interview, then had to travel to their location twice. First 1 on 1 interview was very short, second group interview was a few hours long.

Interview Question – What are some of the best design principles to follow   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bleu Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bleu Marketing Solutions interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bleu Marketing Solutions employees and interview candidates.