Blinds to Go Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2.5

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blinds to Go (Lakewood, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted later on that night. I spoke with someone within the company on the phone and set up to visit a store to talk with employees where they went over their experience within the company and tell a little more about the company culture. After doing a store visit I contacted the recruiter where I had another phone interview. The next step was going in to the corporate office for an actual one on one interview where I spoke with two people in higher positions within the company. Finally I recieved a call from the recruiter to come in to corporate again where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to apply with blinds to go vs the other companies you applied for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blinds to Go

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blinds to Go (Garden City Park, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

You just go in the day of the interview and the manager just shows you around. You get to see how staff interacts with customers. Then the manager explains to you about the company. Then you have to call HR and let them know how it went. They say the will call you.