Blitz Digital Studios Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blitz Digital Studios

Candidate Interview Review

Group Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blitz Digital Studios (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process began in a more casual manner, lunch with the employee who referred me and one of the chief executives of BLITZ. As I was interviewing for a senior position, I got the sense that it was more of a chemistry check, to ensure alignment of temperament and overall management philosophy. Some of the conversation was also geared to test my general knowledge of the digital marketing space. After this meeting I began a series of interviews (3), usually over lunch, in which I met various department heads. The final interview was with the most senior executives. The interviews were very straightforward and transparent. I believe BLITZ was really intent on ensuring a good fit, and to that end, we're very forthcoming in their answers to my questions. The culture is not one steeped in formality. Having a sense of humor would be seen as a plus. BLITZ is driven by a desire to produce extremely well-executed, highly strategic work, that is constantly testing the human-technology connection, and I heard the phrase, "hungry, humble, smart" numerous times througout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• There were a number of questions around hypothetical situations. Dealing with and managing a difficult employee, for example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was short, and handled through an exchange of offer letters. BLITZ and I met each other halfway.