Blitz Digital Studios

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Creative Director Interview

Santa Monica, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Blitz Digital Studios in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process began in a more casual manner, lunch with the employee who referred me and one of the chief executives of BLITZ. As I was interviewing for a senior position, I got the sense that it was more of a chemistry check, to ensure alignment of temperament and overall management philosophy. Some of the conversation was also geared to test my general knowledge of the digital marketing space. After this meeting I began a series of interviews (3), usually over lunch, in which I met various department heads. The final interview was with the most senior executives. The interviews were very straightforward and transparent. I believe BLITZ was really intent on ensuring a good fit, and to that end, we're very forthcoming in their answers to my questions. The culture is not one steeped in formality. Having a sense of humor would be seen as a plus. BLITZ is driven by a desire to produce extremely well-executed, highly strategic work, that is constantly testing the human-technology connection, and I heard the phrase, "hungry, humble, smart" numerous times througout the interview process.

Interview Question – There were a number of questions around hypothetical situations. Dealing with and managing a difficult employee, for example.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was short, and handled through an exchange of offer letters. BLITZ and I met each other halfway.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Blitz Digital Studios? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blitz Digital Studios interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blitz Digital Studios employees and interview candidates.