Blizzard Entertainment

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in May 2011.

I applied online for their summer intern MBA program and was contacted many months later. The initial phone screen interview was pretty straight forward and easy. The 1 on 1 interview wasn't too difficult either. They really look to see if you're a good fit for the organization. They asked quite a few questions about personal interests and hobbies, as well as career goals. I would highly recommend researching the background of the position you are applying for. For example the project manager position I applied for didn't require any direct experience, but the interviewer was curious how much I knew about project management and methodologies. Do your research!

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with any project management methodologies?   Answer Question
  • Do you play any Blizzard Games? (WoW, Diablo, StarCraft, Etc.)   View Answer