Blockbuster Assistant Manager Interview Questions

1.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blockbuster (Freeport, IL).

Interview

The interview process is quite easy with the standard questions. However, in order to achieve the job you are looking for, definitely highlight why you should get the job. If you are already with the company and are looking to move up, talk about your sales and how hard you work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always show why you are valuable in the interview. It will go well with negotiations. I highlighted my achievements and I got paid more.

Other Interview Reviews for Blockbuster

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blockbuster (Madrid (Spain)) in June 2010.

Interview

Well i called and they did a phone interview the DM was cool ask me a few questions then i was in

Interview Questions