Blockbuster Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blockbuster (Phila, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

Had a phone screen, followed quickly by a face to face interview; hired within a week, and started the following week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blockbuster

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blockbuster in November 2010.

Interview

My experience at being interviewed by Blockbuster was a job fair to which I was invited. Several folks were being interviewed at the store, while the store was open for business. There was a one on one interview, and then we were given assignments on how to approach customers and told what was the latest promotion in the store. Then we practiced on the interviewers.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blockbuster in December 2008.

Interview

just a one on one interview

Interview Questions

not as good as current job