Blockbuster Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Blockbuster in December 2011.

The hiring process when I signed up was ancient. They had people interviewing for Store manager as well as people in jeans and t-shirts that hadn't been washed in a week in the same circle. It was easy to stand out in that crowd if you had researched the company at all and had any smart sounding challenging questions.

Interview Questions
    • Being asked to sell was a new one for me. Also the movie knowledge questions were weird. Luckily everyone was awful so I looked better than I was.   View Answer
    There really wasn't one. They asked me what I wanted. I quoted a high number and she said ok. Come to find out later I was one of the higher paid store managers in the state and I had the least experience. Really I was hired as a spite move to the company I believe from a District manager on the way out.

Worked for Blockbuster? Contribute to the Community!