Blockbuster

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Austin, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blockbuster in December 2010.

Interview Details – I asked if there were any openings at my blockbuster store and I was referred to the online application. It included a one hour test, primarily a business ethics and media knowlege test. Brush up on games and game systems if you can. Then I was invited on short notice (the same day) for a group interview. It was actually enjoyable and upbeat. It took place in a Blockbuster store and I was told to grab a movie off the shelf that was "me" and tell everyone why it was "me". I was the oldest person there. The hiring person was very respectful in general and seemed very excited to have someone of my experience. I have been told right off that I am being considered for management after the holidays. The training program is fantastic, I am very happr with it and while I have to work hard and push sales, my Manager works just as hard. I have been offered two other jobs since, but am thinking of staying at Blockbuster because I like the way it is currently run.

Interview Question – Do you think most people will steal if they know they wont be caught?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation for this job but am promised more after the seasonal job is complete

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blockbuster

Worked for Blockbuster? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blockbuster Seasonal Customer Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blockbuster employees and interview candidates.