Bloodcenter of Wisconsin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Bloodcenter of Wisconsin in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the BloodCenter over the phone.

The HR person I was contacted by took vacation the next day, forcing me to work harder than necessary to set up a phone interview. I finally interviewed with HR over the phone, with someone who had no clue what the responsibilities of the job were, who I would report to, etc. After that phone interview, it took weeks until I heard back. They then wanted me to come in for a 1 on 1, which due to more confusion was actually another phone interview with a group of IT managers and team members. This phone interview consisted of aimless questions about work experience, education, goals, etc, but did not really delve into the responsibilities of the job, what would have been expected of the preferred candidate, etc. After about 3 weeks from this interview, I had to contact them to find out what the status was, at which point they finally told me that they decided to reconsider hiring for this position...

They need to get their act together, the interview process should not have to be that difficult.

Interview Question – Do you have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook?   View Answer

Worked for Bloodcenter of Wisconsin? Contribute to the Community!