Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloom Energy
- Project Manager (3)
- Staff Engineer (3)
- Intern (2)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Materials Analyst (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Field Service Technician (1)
- Engineering (1)
- NPI Engineer (1)
- Material Handler (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Recruiting Sourcer (1)
- Installations Applications Engineer (1)
- Contract Field Service Technician (1)
- Clerical Role (1)
- Disassemble Tech (1)
- Product Quality and Performance Test Engineer (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Human Resource Manager (1)
- Senior Staff Engineer (1)
Project Manager Interview
nonsense the hiring manager asked me if i had any questions, when i challanged him with a question he got pissed and basically got offended. The sales guy was rude he was on his cell phone all the time and he kept saying im listening and you talk, he had no respect.
- irrelevant questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bloom Energy
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Bloom Energy (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2011.
Contacted by HR and talked briefly about experience and job position.
First a phone Interview with Hiring Manager; mainly diving deeper into resume/experience and more in-depth into job position.
Second an on-site 1:1 interview with a group/panel (about 4 total); All interviews were very open/informal, with no specific format or questions.
Very poor perception of the culture: interview was cut short halfway through interview.
- How do you manage a project? Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Bloom Energy (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2010.
The interview was relatively easy. The management team struggled a lot to find a right person to interview me.