Bloomberg BNA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Law Editor Position Interview

Tax Law Editor Position
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bloomberg BNA in March 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a tax law editor position. Was given an exam, which was not hard at all.

Interview Question – not I can think of   Answer Question

Outside Sales Trainee Interview

Outside Sales Trainee
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bloomberg BNA in September 2012.

Interview Details – Got an initial call from Heidi, a recruiter from within Bloomberg BNA. Got through the first interview, and was passed along to the sales recruiter Thandi Young (tyoung@bna.com). This was a second simple phone interview which I passed. Two weeks later a online assessment was sent. I took that about it took about an hour. A week later they said I would fly up for and interview. They paid for airfair, hotel and food. I am still waiting for reimbursement for that. I interviewed with 3 other candidates with 8 managers total 2 at a time for a total of 4 interviews. Overall it was a waste of 2 months of interviewing.

Interview Question – Did you or your parents pay for college? Not sure who asks that question and why but they are looking for candidates in debt.   Answer Question

Editorial Intern Interview

Editorial Intern
Arlington, VA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bloomberg BNA in May 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was for the Editorial Intern position. I discussed my previous experiences, listened to a description of the requirements and tasks for the position and submitted several writing samples and did a few other things. I was then contacted and offered the position, which I immediately accepted.

Interview Question – I don't not remember what I was asked as the interview was pretty straight-forward.   Answer Question

Worked for Bloomberg BNA? Contribute to the Community!