Bloomberg L.P.

www.bloomberg.com

Bloomberg L.P. Analytics and Sales Summer Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 7, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales and Analytics Summer Internship Interview

Sales and Analytics Summer Internship

Interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview Details – Applied online, heard back within a week to schedule initial phone interview. The interview took about 30-40 min, very basic question i.e. why Bloomberg, why this position, and show us one example of you being brave and innovative. Also the typical "sell me this pen" and tell me about yourself.

Interview Question – Summarize three recent financial news in English then Mandarin.   Answer Question

Analytics and Sales Summer Internship Interview

Analytics and Sales Summer Internship
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview Details – I sent my CV through their webpage. Then they contact you for a telephone interview. They go through your CV, ask why bloomberg, how are bloomberg's clients, etc… You should show motivation, iniciative and enthusiasm.

Interview Question – Describe me in detail a finance story you are following   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at this stage

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!