Bloomberg L.P.

www.bloomberg.com

Bloomberg L.P. Bloomberg L P Contract Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bloomberg L P Contract Representative Interview

Bloomberg L P Contract Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview Details – Applied online, and a week later, received an email from Bloomberg HR to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took about 30 minutes with basic questions of why you are looking to get into Bloomberg, etc. At the end of the phone interview, they asked what will be my salary requirement, and I told them what my previous compensation was and what I am looking to receive with this new position (also added in the commuting costs). They said that's well within their range (so research beforehand and lay out a logical explanation of why this is the compensation amount you seek). About a week later, got invited to the in-house interview, which took about an hour with a team interviewing. 2nd in-house interview was a week later, with managers and team leaders, which took about an hour since they want to get to know your personality, how well you would fit into their team and the Bloomberg culture. Since my interviews were all in August, a lot of the employees were away on vacation so I had to go in for a 3rd in-house interview to meet with rest of the managers and teams, it was a quick interview about 30 minutes or so, mostly just conversing about people, companies, and the team members. About a day later, received a call from HR congratulating me of getting the job. The interview questions aren't hard as long as you've prepared yourself with every kinds of questions there is and know how to think on your feet.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out from other candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate since they offered more than my target compensation.

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!