Bloomberg L.P. Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in January 2011.

Interview

Asked me Why Bloomberg?
Why this role?
What challenges I faced
What dillemma I faced

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in February 2011.

Interview

interview on phone is hr interview, basically asking about your interest and why bloomberg is your choice.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (San Francisco, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I had an interview set up via email on my university's campus. The interview was mostly based on whether or not you have the aptitude and desire to complete the work. She told me that pretty much all you will be doing for 8 hours a day for the first year or so is answering customers questions about the terminal. All this is done via instant messaging, aka very boring.

Interview Questions

• Why and how does the Bloomberg terminal hold such a large market share?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter out of San Francisco. Very basic interview in terms of walk me through your resume. However, this recruiter couldn't answer a single one of my questions about the company! In addition, she was extremely awkward offering absolutely no comments, even as slight as a "yes" or "okay" as I walked through my resume.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions just basic walk me through your resume and generic "tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in October 2011.

Interview

Bloomberg came to campus and did a 1 to 1 interview. We went over my resume and some basic questions about why I wanted to work for bloomberg in new jersey.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

They called me for Business Analyst position which wasnt what I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• What roles are you looking for ?   1 Answer