Bloomberg L.P. Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and HR got back to me within a few weeks. Entire interview process took about a month. One screening on the phone and came into both NYC offices a total of 3 times with multiple interviewers each time. Met with members of my team along with high level management. Interviews were were more conversational and getting to know you and how you would respond in different situations along with your knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations? Do you tend to work better in small groups or big groups and why? Why are you here? How do you handle adversity?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Typical behavorial questions. Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at Bloomberg, What in particular made you want to work here, where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - Interviewed at Bloomberg in June 2014. This is the round in Bloomberg US Interview: -Technical Interview -Management Interview -Senior Management Interview -Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Reasoning Interview Once you clear the first round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 9 days. Process is very smooth and personnel there are good. If you can find an internal reference will be considered a big plus. Also before hand check how do you stand with aptitude, logical and verbal reasoning tests, there are a lot of products in the market for this. I did use 'the ultimate career interview' app from the app store its worthy.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer at PWC.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

interview was very simple. first there was a phone interview with an hr rep. next you went in for an interview. you begin with a tour of the building, then you shadow someone in the role you are interviewing for, then you interview with a manager in sales and analytics, then if they like you, you interiview with the head.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at bloomberg?   Answer Question
    • describe a challenge you faced in your previous role and how u handled it?   Answer Question