Bloomberg L.P. Global Customer Support Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.9

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2014.

First interview via the Phone. Once aced the interview I was invited at a recruitment event for group activities and shadowing and was interviewed again. Then another interview took place, it was a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in July 2014.

I applied online and received an invitation for a phone interview less than two days after. Basic interview questions such as: How is a day like with your current job,Why Bloomberg, Why this position? What qualities do you have that will be useful in the job you are interested in?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in October 2012.

Passed 2 interviews so far successfully. The telephone interview was pretty easy. The question they asked were: Why Bloomber? What do you know abt Bloomberg? Tell me abt yourself. What is your hobby? Why Global Customer Support? Who are our competitor?? 2:1 interview fairly easy as well. NO brain tease questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in October 2012.

They came to hire at my school and had a preliminary interview. Was asked varying questions about myself, my experience, and Bloomberg. Then went to a second interview in London where they flew me in. There the interview was more about how am I as an individual going to contribute to the role and fit into Bloomberg. As well, many situational questions on how to handle certain situations with clients over the phone. Communication between myself and HR went very smoothly. Only con was their third party for background checks that took forever and kept asking me for documents, which I had sent multiple times.

Interview Questions
    • Why Bloomberg and sudden change of industry?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Didn't even try.