Bloomberg L.P.

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, after 1 month they contacted me for a phone interview. 3 weeks later they called me for a 1 day hiring event in London. There I had a group activity and interview (mostly behavioral).

Interview Question – Why a small equity investor should be willing to purchase the whole terminal?   Answer Question

Global Data Summer Internship

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview Details – 4 rounds.

1st round - phone interview
2nd Round - Accessment Center
3rd & 4th Round - face to face interview

Interview Question – What do you dislike about your previous internships   Answer Question

Global Data Summer Internship

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in March 2012.

Interview Details – Had a 1st round phone screen where they ask what you know about Bloomberg Data, why Bloomberg, and what qualities make you a good candidate for Bloomberg. If you pass the interview, they will schedule you right away for the next round.

The next round consisted of 24 candidates being brought into a room, and then being split into groups of 6. We were given a current affairs question and had 15 minutes to structure a presentation for the rest of the people.

I then had a interview with 2 business managers where I did not proceed further.

Interview Question – Why do you not like about Bloomberg?   Answer Question

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!