Bloomberg L.P.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.

Interview Question – Can't recall, just know your business skill set well   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took their first offer, compensation it fine within the company

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in February 2012.

Interview Details – A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications.

At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant.
It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.

Interview Question – Submit your application online through our company website.   Answer Question

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!