Bloomberg L.P. Project Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications. At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant. It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.

Interview Questions

• Submit your application online through our company website.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took their first offer, compensation it fine within the company