Bloomberg L.P.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.

Interview Question – Can't recall, just know your business skill set well   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took their first offer, compensation it fine within the company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Project Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in February 2012.

Interview Details – A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications.

At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant.
It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.

Interview Question – Submit your application online through our company website.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!

Bloomberg L.P. – Why Work for Us?

Bloomberg’s global mission is to help individuals, enterprises and governments make smarter, faster, more profitable decisions — first. In order to get there, we need constant ideas, energy, innovation— which is where… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bloomberg L.P. Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bloomberg L.P. employees and interview candidates.