Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.
- Financial Software Developer (286)
- Financial Sales and Analytics (248)
- Software Engineer (193)
- Software Developer (149)
- Financial Software Developer Intern (100)
- Sales and Analytics (92)
- Global Data Analyst (67)
- Data Analyst (63)
- Global Data (56)
- Financial Applications Engineer (45)
- Senior Software Engineer (42)
- Intern (41)
- Financial Software Engineer (40)
- Global Customer Support (35)
- Financial Applications Developer (31)
- Senior Software Developer (29)
- Sales and Analytics Intern (22)
- Global Customer Support Representative (21)
- Analyst (21)
- Sales Representative (19)
- Financial Product Sales and Analytics (19)
- Financial Analyst (16)
- Market Data Analyst (14)
- Global Technical Support (13)
- Analytics Representative (12)
- Financial Product Sales & Analytics (12)
- Financial Analytics Analyst (11)
- Financial Sales Analyst (11)
- Customer Support Specialist (10)
- Reporter (10)
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in February 2012.
A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications. At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant. It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.
- Submit your application online through our company website. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in September 2009.
Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.
- Can't recall, just know your business skill set well Answer Question
I took their first offer, compensation it fine within the company