Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.
- Financial Software Developer (262)
- Financial Sales and Analytics (171)
- Software Engineer (134)
- Financial Software Developer Intern (101)
- Software Developer (88)
- Sales and Analytics (63)
- Data Analyst (58)
- Global Data (55)
- Financial Applications Engineer (45)
- Financial Software Engineer (37)
- Senior Software Engineer (33)
- Global Customer Support (31)
- Global Data Analyst (31)
- Financial Applications Developer (30)
- Intern (29)
- Sales and Analytics Intern (21)
- Senior Software Developer (19)
- Analyst (18)
- Global Customer Support Representative (14)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Financial Analyst (12)
- Financial Sales Analyst (11)
- Analytics Representative (11)
- Financial Product Sales and Analytics (11)
- Financial Analytics Analyst (9)
- Software Engineer Intern (9)
- Customer Support Specialist (9)
- Reporter (9)
- Quantitative Developer (8)
- Global Technical Support (8)
2 people found this helpful
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in February 2012.
A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications.
At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant.
It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.
- Submit your application online through our company website. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.
Project Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2009.Interview Details
Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsI took their first offer, compensation it fine within the companyAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Can't recall, just know your business skill set well Answer Question