Bloomberg L.P. Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Software Developer (245)
- Financial Sales and Analytics (133)
- Software Engineer (112)
- Financial Software Developer Intern (102)
- Software Developer (70)
- Data Analyst (56)
- Sales and Analytics (54)
- Global Data (53)
- Financial Applications Engineer (45)
- Financial Software Engineer (36)
- Financial Applications Developer (30)
- Senior Software Engineer (30)
- Global Customer Support (29)
- Intern (27)
- Global Data Analyst (23)
- Sales and Analytics Intern (22)
- Analyst (16)
- Senior Software Developer (15)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Financial Sales Analyst (11)
- Financial Analyst (10)
- Analytics Representative (10)
- Software Engineer Intern (9)
- Financial Analytics Analyst (9)
- Sales (8)
- Quantitative Developer (8)
- Customer Support Specialist (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Global Technical Support (7)
- Reporter (7)
Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2009.
Interview Details – Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.
Interview Question – Can't recall, just know your business skill set well Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I took their first offer, compensation it fine within the company
Very Difficult Interview
Project Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in February 2012.
Interview Details – A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications.
At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant.
It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.
Interview Question – Submit your application online through our company website. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.