Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.
- Financial Software Developer (282)
- Financial Sales and Analytics (210)
- Software Engineer (171)
- Software Developer (122)
- Financial Software Developer Intern (101)
- Sales and Analytics (79)
- Data Analyst (59)
- Global Data (55)
- Global Data Analyst (51)
- Financial Applications Engineer (45)
- Financial Software Engineer (40)
- Senior Software Engineer (39)
- Intern (35)
- Global Customer Support (32)
- Financial Applications Developer (30)
- Sales and Analytics Intern (22)
- Senior Software Developer (22)
- Analyst (18)
- Global Customer Support Representative (17)
- Financial Product Sales and Analytics (15)
- Sales Representative (14)
- Financial Analyst (13)
- Market Data Analyst (13)
- Analytics Representative (11)
- Financial Sales Analyst (11)
- Financial Product Sales & Analytics (11)
- Financial Analytics Analyst (10)
- Global Technical Support (10)
- Software Engineering (10)
- Sales (10)
2 people found this helpful
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in February 2012.
A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications.
At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant.
It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.
- Submit your application online through our company website. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.
Project Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2009.Interview Details
Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsI took their first offer, compensation it fine within the companyAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Can't recall, just know your business skill set well Answer Question