Bloomberg L.P. Sales and Analytics At Bloomberg L P Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales and Analytics At Bloomberg L P Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2011.

Interviewd with 2 team managers then got invited after lunch to interview with 2 more. 1 interviewer has been working there for 12 years. He didn't ask me any questions at all and hardly talked to me. Maybe he just had a bad day, but I though it was rude since it was his part of his job to interview me.

I wouldn't recommend the analytics program because in reality what it means is - you are going to be sitting at the computer taking chats all day. If a client has any issue you resolve it, make phone calls to clients and help them figure out how to find information of the terminal, etc. Not a good way to gain marketable skills and experience. This should not be called "analytics program". They should call it a "support representative program" or something like that.

Interview Questions