Bloomberg L.P.

Bloomberg L.P. Strategy Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Interview

Interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview Details – About 3 weeks after I applied online, I was called for a phone interview. The hiring manager sounded like she was in a rush to hire and asked me to come in the following week for 3 hours of interviews. At those interviews, I found out that one person could not meet with me that day so I was asked to return 2 weeks later. At that interview, the person was a full 45 minutes late to the interview, but it went well. After that interview, I was told "we will be in touch." After a week I followed up with HR who never got back to me. Another week passed and I followed up with the hiring manager who also never got back to me. You figure, I gave them at least 5 hours of my life, the least they could do is send me an email telling me I (presumably) did not get the job.

Interview Question – They asked tough questions, but nothing I couldn't handle.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomberg L.P.

Worked for Bloomberg L.P.? Contribute to the Community!

Bloomberg L.P. – Why Work for Us?

Bloomberg’s global mission is to help individuals, enterprises and governments make smarter, faster, more profitable decisions — first. In order to get there, we need constant ideas, energy, innovation— which is where… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bloomberg L.P. Strategy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bloomberg L.P. employees and interview candidates.