Bloomingdale's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bridal Registry Interview

Bridal Registry
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview Details – After passing their lengthy pre-interview process, I was invited to interview with the HR Assistant Director. I have 10 years experience working in this industry and was looking forward to discussing possibilities. the interview was scheduled for an afternoon--an 2 hours prior I get a phone call to reschedule...Okay...so we rescheduled for 2 days later. I show up a bt early-10 min---and I'm in the Exec. office and tell the receptionist. that I'm here for an interview with Miss "Blah Blah"...she says she will contact her and to have a seat. 30 minutes goes by and not a word----Finally, I ask for an update and I am told that it's Miss "Blah Blahs" DAY OFF!! Needless to say, I walked out and lost my respect for this store that I am a frequent shopper in. Fast forward 3 years, and this particular branch closes. I wonder why? LOL......I would.Never Ever consider working for them.period.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomingdale's

Worked for Bloomingdale's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bloomingdale's Bridal Registry interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bloomingdale's employees and interview candidates.