Bloomingdale's

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Bridal Registry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

After passing their lengthy pre-interview process, I was invited to interview with the HR Assistant Director. I have 10 years experience working in this industry and was looking forward to discussing possibilities. the interview was scheduled for an afternoon--an 2 hours prior I get a phone call to reschedule...Okay...so we rescheduled for 2 days later. I show up a bt early-10 min---and I'm in the Exec. office and tell the receptionist. that I'm here for an interview with Miss "Blah Blah"...she says she will contact her and to have a seat. 30 minutes goes by and not a word----Finally, I ask for an update and I am told that it's Miss "Blah Blahs" DAY OFF!! Needless to say, I walked out and lost my respect for this store that I am a frequent shopper in. Fast forward 3 years, and this particular branch closes. I wonder why? LOL......I would.Never Ever consider working for them.period.