Bloomingdale's

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bloomingdale's in April 2013.

I applied online at the store website and a week later I received an e-mail wanting to schedule an interview with me. I couldn't attend the interview on the date that they assigned me. (They only gave me one date with several time slots and the date was 4 days after I received the e-mail. I waited for another week to see if they have a different time slots and I finally got to schedule an interview with them) I arrived at the HR and waited for a little bit until the HR manager called me. She asked me basic questions related to the resume I submit online, nothing difficult. Then she asked me if I could stay and talk to the handbag manager in a little bit. I stayed and got another interview with the handbag manager whom asked me a couple of scenario questions and customer service related questions. Again, nothing difficult. Both interviews took about 20 minutes each.

Interview Questions