Bloomingdale's Sales Professional Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.5

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bloomingdale's in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email 2 days later to schedule an interview. Interview was one on one with manager from human resources , fairly easy. If they are interested they will call you 2-3 days later for another interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomingdale's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Received a email to schedule an interview about 2 days after application. Scheduled a interview a few days after, it was a group interview. Process was relatively fast and easy. Received an email a few days later that I insedd dos receive the position

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a customer that isn't pleased?   1 Answer

Better offer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bloomingdale's (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Start off with a Group Interview with someone from HR and a department manager, and then contacted for a 2nd interview with the department manager of the department that you will be working for.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: What is your availability? Where is your favorite place in the world? What was your best customer service experience as a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

First you have to apply online and it will take you through a questionnaire, I was called in for an interview and received the job the next day after I was interviewed by the group manager.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my experience, how i keep up with fashion, what customer service means to me   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Individual interview lasted for an hour.The HR is very nice. She asked all the info I included in my resume and introduced one of the employees to talk about their training program to me.
    Interview Question: Why Bloomingdale's?You already have a master degree why you choose to be a salesperson? Tell me about you projects you had done in the school? Which brand you want to work for? 3-5 years goal? Is there other company you are looking for?Sales experience? Work authorization?

Interview Questions

• Work authorization...They don't offer working visa if you may need the sponsorship in the future   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied the position on the Bloomingdale's website and received an email asking me to choose a day for an group interview. It was a 1:1 interview and last about 20 minutes. The interviewer asked four questions: 1.Tell me about your previous work experience? 2. Why do you want to work at Bloomingdale's? 3. Is there any project that you initiate yourself? 4.How are you deal with difficult customers, co-workers, and managers? If they want to move forward, there are 2 more interviews with HR and general manger.

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bloomingdale's in May 2014.

Interview

Two in-person interviews. Friendly, accommodating, punctual. There were a lot of people being interviewed for the same position, but it was the flagship store in Manhattan so they needed a lot of people. After I interviewed with the first girl, she immediately sent me to the second one. It took me a couple weeks to make it in for the first interview, but I was hired the same day after successfully interviewing with two people.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Interview

Had a great interview excepted more than I got then received.

Interview Questions

• How the commission works and how they calculate how you should make commission they are very smart on how to perceive what you are going to actually make but don't make. How commission works?   1 Answer

Sale Professionals Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied thought their website and they will ask you to finish a online test assignment. After the assignment, you can chose the time slot for group interview.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are standard, such as what will you do if there is many customer looking for help, but you are the only person on the floor. Also how can you deal with difficult co-workers, boss and customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I just went through the fist interview in 59st NY, flagship store. And it was a group interview, there are 20 of us, I didn't dress all black, but I dress business skirt and shirt, I want to show the interviewer my taste but not over it. There are two interviewer in the room, they ask about 5 questions, introduction, who do you think of best custtomer service and related experience? why do you want this job? what makes you stand out? how do you dealing with unsatisfied customers? how do you deal with difficult employee?

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult co-workers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I haven't negotiation the salary yet, but I am about to ,next week