Interviews for Top Jobs at Bloomington Hospital

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing & Community Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomington Hospital (Bloomington, IN) in September 2010.

Interview

I found out about the position through the career counselor at school and sent the employer my cover letter, resume and writing samples. I then received an email asking me to come in for an interview. The two people I was interviewed by were super nice and friendly. It was casual but I still dressed up for the interview. They asked me questions like what are your future goals, why do you think you will succeed here, what are your strengths, and why are you interested in this program. After the interview I was told I would be contacted within a week if they were interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this program?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you will be successful in a health related communications position?   Answer Question