Blount Memorial Hospital

Updated Jun 26, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blount Memorial Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital.

I applied online. I got a phone call a couple of days later. I had my interview with my direct supervisor. It was actually a pleasant experience. The interviewer was friendly and I didn't feel like there were any tricky questions or anything. I felt like my answers were listened to, and had ample time to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, just the standard "describe a difficult situation at your last job and how you handled it". Nothing tricky.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital.

The interview last about an hour and a half. The people who interviewed me were very friendly and easy to talk to. I felt that the interview went really well and I had a good rapport with both interviewers. Hearing back after the interview, though, took over a month, and the rejection letter was somewhat impersonal.

Interview Questions