Blue Coat Systems Inside Channel Sales Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Channel Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Blue Coat Systems in April 2010.

I was contacted by an internal Blue Coat recruiter in online search- initial phone screen and presented my information. I was invited for a one on one interview with Sales Manager in Austin, TX.

Channel Sales Manager and I met in conference room- discussed employment history in depth, focusing on channel experience. Proceeded to ask about my reaction to sales scenarios- i.e. 'if a partner heard about an opportunity, but did not know the details of the lead- how would I go about getting additional information about the lead.' Through my answer process, he would present road blocks and force me to change my answer to get what he was looking for- including who I would contact and what questions I would pose to them.

Other Questions:
Describe Sales Methodology
Why should I be considered over other candidates?

Interview Questions
  • Describe your Sales Methodology?   Answer Question
  • Describe in detail what sets you apart from other candidates and why we should hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Blue Coat Systems? Contribute to the Community!