Blue Coat Systems Manager If Customer Satisfaction Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager If Customer Satisfaction Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Blue Coat Systems in March 2009.

I had a phone screen, then went in for an interview with the hiring manager. He indicated that all had gone well and that I was to come back to interview again. I interviewed again with him, and then with five others (peers). Again, I was told that the interview went extremely well. I waited, and waited, and waited, but despite lots of positive feedback, was never called back. Unfortunately, HR dropped the ball in my case, but I have heard that this is not the norm for them. I was told another candidate was selected, but now, five months later, they still haven't hired anyone. I suspect the position was put on hold. Overall, nice people.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the customer process. Who owns the customer at each point?   Answer Question
  • What are the three most difficult customer situations you have dealt with.   Answer Question

Worked for Blue Coat Systems? Contribute to the Community!