Blue Coat Systems

www.bluecoat.com

Blue Coat Systems Manager If Customer Satisfaction Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager If Customer Satisfaction Interview

Manager If Customer Satisfaction
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Blue Coat Systems in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen, then went in for an interview with the hiring manager. He indicated that all had gone well and that I was to come back to interview again. I interviewed again with him, and then with five others (peers). Again, I was told that the interview went extremely well. I waited, and waited, and waited, but despite lots of positive feedback, was never called back. Unfortunately, HR dropped the ball in my case, but I have heard that this is not the norm for them. I was told another candidate was selected, but now, five months later, they still haven't hired anyone. I suspect the position was put on hold. Overall, nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe the customer process. Who owns the customer at each point?   Answer Question
  • What are the three most difficult customer situations you have dealt with.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Coat Systems

Worked for Blue Coat Systems? Contribute to the Community!