Blue Coat Systems

Updated Sep 30, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Coat Systems in February 2014.

I had a technical phone interview, an in-person technical interview, and a standard interview with the manager totaling 3 hours. The interviews were very thorough to test skills and personality.

Interview Questions
  • How do you explain a technical concept to a non-technical person?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Coat Systems

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Coat Systems in July 2013.

Boxborough, MA location, applied last year. Applied as a referral. Hiring manager called and did a phone screen. One on-site interview. Fairly easy interview, one networking technical question. The main thing is that the interviewers wanted to make sure I understood the position and the challenges. After the single round of interviews (~5 people), ended up playing telephone/email tag for ~2 weeks until I found out that they were unable to match the compensation I requested.

Interview Questions
    • Describe in detail (all layers) how a TCP connection is made.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Blue Coat Systems in April 2008.

Short and sweet

Interview Questions
    Initial offer was very good, took it