Blue Coat Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue Coat Systems.

Interview

Very strange. Had what I thought was a great interview but no call back for over a year. Found out after I eventually joined that they quite frequently have their approval to hire retracted just as they are about to offer.

Interview Questions

• What I most remember is being interviewed by 8+ team members at the same time to see if they liked me. Odd but it went well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took a while for actual offer to be made.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Coat Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

After applying online I received an email asking me about a phone interview. The interview was basically a screening interview asking me about my experience and behavioral questions. The questions were mostly based on my resume. I was asked to talk about the projects and challenges I faced etc. And how comfortable I am socially.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Coat Systems (Bangalore (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Hired through campus interview. it was S7 software before and bluecoat systems acquired the S7 software solutions. so i just walked into Bluecoat systems. During my campus interview i was asked on writing algorithms and programs. one such algorithm included creating a que using 2 stacks. programming include simple math based. it was not that easy but not that difficult as well. if you are prepared you can crack it