Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware in July 2012.

The process was very simple. I submitted my resume and heard from their HR department within a week. I was scheduled for an onsite interview the following week. The interview was very simple. Mainly culture fit related questions. The entire interview took about an hour. I was told I was the first person interviewed and I would hear back in about 3 weeks. I heard back exactly 3 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you get to know your fellow employees?   View Answer
    There was room to negotiate and they were very open to hearing comments and concerns.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware in March 2009.

Very slow. Interviewed with VP and spent most of the time telling me how busy he was. Also, merger in the works and should be announce shortly.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were cupcake. No substanial questions should a long discussion about how busy he was!   View Answer

Worked for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware? Contribute to the Community!