Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware in July 2012.

Interview Details – The process was very simple. I submitted my resume and heard from their HR department within a week. I was scheduled for an onsite interview the following week. The interview was very simple. Mainly culture fit related questions. The entire interview took about an hour. I was told I was the first person interviewed and I would hear back in about 3 weeks. I heard back exactly 3 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – How would you get to know your fellow employees?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was room to negotiate and they were very open to hearing comments and concerns.

Operations Interview

Operations
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very slow. Interviewed with VP and spent most of the time telling me how busy he was. Also, merger in the works and should be announce shortly.

Interview Question – Most questions were cupcake. No substanial questions should a long discussion about how busy he was!   View Answer

Worked for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware? Contribute to the Community!