Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet. I had a phone interview and spoke with a pannel of about 3 people. I used a dial in number. Many questions were asked and I was lucky enough to answer the questions with full accuracy! It landed me a job at BCBS. Each interviewee took their own set of questions and asked slowly. When I asked to repeat the question, they did. When I asked to elaborate on the question, they did. Then I was told that I should hear something back within days and fortunately I did! This process did not take long at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

I had the opportunity to interview with BCBS. Was a little surprised that they didn't request a phone interview first. Upon arrival, I checked in at the desk and was given a badge. The interviewer came out to greet me. Although there wasn't a conference room available, we pulled up a few chairs near a window and got started. I actually enjoyed this better than a conference room, it felt more comfortable. The interviewer was the manager as well and very personable. Pretty much all of the questions were about past experience (specifically of JAD sessions, BRD and Use Cases). She said the skill she was looking for the most was the ability to work with others so expect a lot of questions in that regard. She spent a lot of time explaining hierarchy and the work environment. Typical "corporate like" structure. Too bad I didn't get the job, she seems like an awesome manager to work for. It was a great interview experience as well. Also, they got back to me within a few days to confirm I didn't get the job so I wasn't left hanging.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you facilitated JAD sessions at your past job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in May 2009.

Interview

Basic questions: strenghts/weaknesses, something about your self, what will you bring to the company...

Interview Questions