Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in May 2012.

I had the opportunity to interview with BCBS. Was a little surprised that they didn't request a phone interview first. Upon arrival, I checked in at the desk and was given a badge. The interviewer came out to greet me. Although there wasn't a conference room available, we pulled up a few chairs near a window and got started. I actually enjoyed this better than a conference room, it felt more comfortable. The interviewer was the manager as well and very personable. Pretty much all of the questions were about past experience (specifically of JAD sessions, BRD and Use Cases). She said the skill she was looking for the most was the ability to work with others so expect a lot of questions in that regard. She spent a lot of time explaining hierarchy and the work environment. Typical "corporate like" structure. Too bad I didn't get the job, she seems like an awesome manager to work for. It was a great interview experience as well. Also, they got back to me within a few days to confirm I didn't get the job so I wasn't left hanging.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you facilitated JAD sessions at your past job.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in May 2009.

Basic questions: strenghts/weaknesses, something about your self, what will you bring to the company...

Interview Questions