Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Health Care Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied online. I got a call to do a phone interview. Did phone interview. Did onsite interview within 2 weeks. Was offered the position within another week.

Interview Questions

• None of them. They were all about my experience. No out of the norm questions. It was more of an open discussion about our field and about what I had done since college.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me to tell me that an offer was coming the next day but that I was being hired. They called the next day to present my package, I was more than happy and accepted as is.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

The overall experience was extremely positive. There was only one interview with managers in the division. The people appeared very intelligent and reflective. The working environment seemed less about socializing and more about producing quality work. Interview candidates should be very formal during the interview and be prepared to talk in depth about prior experiences.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about prior research experience (ex. why did you use this method for analysis?)   Answer Question

Health Care Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

You could, but not many room