Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Intern (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Customer Service Representative II (4)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Health Care Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Manager (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Web Editor (1)
- Call Center Supervisor (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Operations (1)
- Analyst (1)
- IT Internship (1)
- Corporate Strategy Intern (1)
- Value Partnerships Analyst (1)
- Entry Level Staff Accountant (1)
- Grievance Coordinator (1)
- Rocessor II (1)
- Analyst/Writer (1)
- Group Processor II (1)
- Enterprise Information Technology (1)
- Administrative Assistant (Director Level) (1)
- Strategy Performance Manager (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Finance (1)
- IT Audit (1)
- Epidemiologist (1)
Health Care Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI).
I applied online. I got a call to do a phone interview. Did phone interview. Did onsite interview within 2 weeks. Was offered the position within another week.
- None of them. They were all about my experience. No out of the norm questions. It was more of an open discussion about our field and about what I had done since college. Answer Question
They called me to tell me that an offer was coming the next day but that I was being hired. They called the next day to present my package, I was more than happy and accepted as is.
Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Health Care Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in March 2010.
The overall experience was extremely positive. There was only one interview with managers in the division. The people appeared very intelligent and reflective. The working environment seemed less about socializing and more about producing quality work. Interview candidates should be very formal during the interview and be prepared to talk in depth about prior experiences.
- Specific questions about prior research experience (ex. why did you use this method for analysis?) Answer Question
Health Care Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
No phone interview, got the onsite directly.
- Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume Answer Question
You could, but not many room