Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Updated Oct 29, 2014
Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in April 2014.

I applied for the position and was scheduled for a skype interview shortly after that. The interview was easy enough and mostly had general questions about my college experience, goals for my career, and what I expected out of the internship. They then told me the responsibilities I would have and asked how I would be suited for those tasks.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in March 2012.

Average interview process. I believe Blue Cross is more concerned about saving money than giving perspective employees a chance at a career. Hires 200 + interns just for the summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in January 2012.

Phone Interview to see where you'd like to be placed, then group Skype interview with higher ups and hiring manger. Nothing too intense, but moves pretty fast if they want you. This might be bad for those wanting a more drawn out process to decide on other offers.

Interview Questions
    • What's a challenge you facing in life and how will that work in regards to your work process and how you interact with others?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in May 2011.

I knew the director from working at BCBSM last summer. It was very straightforward, a lot of fit questions and a good amount of situational questions. Very straightforward.