Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.7

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Hiring is done by first applying online. An HR rep then contacts you for testing. After testing you will be interviewed for the position you qualify for. The HR are generally helpful during this process making sure you have the information you need before attending your interview. In most cases a second interview will take place.

Health Care Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question
    You could, but not many room

Health Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. I got a call to do a phone interview. Did phone interview. Did onsite interview within 2 weeks. Was offered the position within another week.

Interview Questions
    • None of them. They were all about my experience. No out of the norm questions. It was more of an open discussion about our field and about what I had done since college.   Answer Question
    They called me to tell me that an offer was coming the next day but that I was being hired. They called the next day to present my package, I was more than happy and accepted as is.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone doe by HR representative. In person done by supervisor for your position and will be part of your team.

Interview Questions
    Same as any. A little cat and mouse for salary and benefits. Be tactful and not greedy.

Accounting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Applied online and did not hear back for a couple months. Had a Skype interview and there were 4-5 managers there asking questions. All behavioral-based with some accounting questions thrown in as well.

Interview Questions
    • A journal entry question that included unearned revenue   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview which occurred 6 months later. Had written off any interview by month 2 to 3. The on-site 1/2 day interview was round robin. Mangers used scripts and I did meet members of the team.

Interview Questions
    • How to determine if reported systems information was accurate   Answer Question

Culture was not a good fit

Group Processor II Interview

I discussed my previous experience and was asked the basic interview scenario questions i.e. Describe a time when you had to carry out a difficult task. Tell me about your experience working with a team etc.

Web Editor Interview

Wonderful process. My interviewer was extremely knowledgeable and well-spoken. I appreciated her promptness and her ability to conduct an interview. She was interested in who I am and what I know.

Interview Questions
    Simple. An offer, counter-offer, negotiation, acceptance.

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

2 interviewers, general behavioral questions

Rocessor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in July 2012.

Submitted resume in July.Called on the 6th for interview. Told me I'd be notified on the 8th. I sent 2 emails, no reponse. Called me 9/13 to offer. After letting my current employer know I was leaving I got an email to tell me the position was filled

Interview Questions
    • All Questioned easy!! Nothing unexpected. What computer programs do you know how to use?   Answer Question