Blue Cross

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, where they asked regular questions, such as my understanding of the business, what can I bring of value to the association, etc...Then, I had a F2F with two of the managing directors of the department I was going to work for.

Negotiation Details – None

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross in March 2011.

Interview Details – I initially applied for an internship position after seeing the position posted on my University's career website. A week after I applied I received a call to set up an in-person interview with 2 of the managers who were hiring interns. The interview went will, but I never received any contact after that. I had to e-mail them to cancel my application since I was offered another internship.

Interview Questions

Naperville, IL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Blue Cross in April 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview then in person interview and drug test

Interview Question – challenges in life   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Blue Cross? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Cross Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Blue Cross employees and interview candidates.