Blue Cross (MI)

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Detroit, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had the opportunity to interview with BCBS. Was a little surprised that they didn't request a phone interview first. Upon arrival, I checked in at the desk and was given a badge. The interviewer came out to greet me. Although there wasn't a conference room available, we pulled up a few chairs near a window and got started. I actually enjoyed this better than a conference room, it felt more comfortable. The interviewer was the manager as well and very personable. Pretty much all of the questions were about past experience (specifically of JAD sessions, BRD and Use Cases). She said the skill she was looking for the most was the ability to work with others so expect a lot of questions in that regard. She spent a lot of time explaining hierarchy and the work environment. Typical "corporate like" structure. Too bad I didn't get the job, she seems like an awesome manager to work for. It was a great interview experience as well. Also, they got back to me within a few days to confirm I didn't get the job so I wasn't left hanging.

Interview Question – Explain how you facilitated JAD sessions at your past job.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in May 2009.

Interview Details – Basic questions: strenghts/weaknesses, something about your self, what will you bring to the company...

Interview Question – What do you want to gain from working here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross (MI)

Worked for Blue Cross (MI)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Cross (MI) Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blue Cross (MI) employees and interview candidates.